Out of bed and straight into your hiking boots: the morning dew greets you outside the door, while the lush green meadows invite you to enjoy a day’s walking with the firm ground of the pastures under your feet at every step.
The finest Dolomite
massifs are close enough to touch. Walking, hiking, marching, ever further as you discard the ballast of the everyday, opening your eyes and discovering nature, the mountains, yourself and the truly important things in life.
- Your host Walter personally leads guided walks four to five times a week from the Hotel Icaro to the finest spots in the Dolomites.
- There are trekking poles and rucksacks available for guests who have suddenly developed wanderlust or who do not have the necessary equipment.
- Guided walks lead via new paths to enchanted places, such as the Hartlalm, a magically sleepy flowering meadow
- The Dolomites up close: the Puflatsch round, a walk to the Plattkofel, or up to the Schlern, the emblem of South Tyrol, are just some of the walking possibilities on the 450 kilometres of paths and trails on the Seiser Alm.
- Walking is possible throughout the year: the walking season in South Tyrol lasts from March to November.
- The Hotel Icaro is part of the Wanderhotels co-operative group and thus meets all the quality criteria and requirements to offer walkers yet more comfort.
- We are meber of the Vitalpina Hotels Südtirol.