The new ICARO on the Alpe di Siusi in South Tyrol, located at an altitude of 1,910 metres above sea level, has been completely refurbished in the respect of its original structure. It welcomes cosmopolitan and curious globetrotters and offers new travel experiences through art, nature, architecture and joie de vivre.
Category **** S
Dogs, cats and canaries must be left behind as the ICARO does not accept pets.
ICARO is located on the threshold to the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, at an altitude of 1910 metres on the Alpe di Siusi in South Tyrol. Surrounded by an almost car-free natural park, the hotel is located on Monte Piz, 3 kilometres from Compaccio, the mountain station of the Alpe di Siusi cable car and the central car park.
29 rooms and suites
- Breakfast (07.30 a.m. -10.30 a.m.)
- Lunch à la carte (11.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. in summer, 11.30 a.m. - 2.00 p.m. in winter)
- Dinner (half board or à la carte menu) (7 p.m - 9 p.m. in summer, 6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m. in winter)
- Sunday aperitif and 5-course gala dinner
- Indoor and outdoor panorama pool (indoor pool 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., outdoor pool 2.30 p.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Finnish sauna in the garden 90° C (2.30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Bio sauna 60° C (2.30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Steam bath 40° C (2.30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Infrared cabin (2.30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Kneipp station (2.30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Relaxation room with mountain hay (2.30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Bathrobe, bath towel and slippers for each guest
- Massages and treatments (for a fee)
- Tea bar, fresh spring water and apples available to guests in the sauna area
- Small fitness room 0-24
- Guided hikes and mountain tours with a certified guide
- Backpacks, trekking poles and maps for mountain excursions
- Electric mountain bikes for adults and children (for a fee)
- Bike / Ski room
- Library with books and magazines on art, design, mountaineering and mountains
- Guided art tours of the hotel
- Panoramic views of the Dolomites from all rooms
- Accessibility to all floors via lift
- Free Wi-Fi across the whole house
- Shuttle service (on request)
- E-car charging station (for a fee)
For how long will the sun shine? Will there be snow? Will it be cold and is it better to bring an extra jumper? Find out what the weather is like on the Alpe di Siusi at weather.provinz.bz.it Sustainability
Since 2010, ICARO has been the first climate neutral hotel in the Dolomites. Green electricity is obtained from hydroelectric power, heating is gas, environmentally friendly detergents are used and CO2 emissions are compensated through certified climate protection projects. The hotel was awarded the EU Ecolabel, a prestigious certification for sustainable and environmentally conscious management.